Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lesnar Wins TKO Over Mir See Replay Highlights

Lesnar vs Mir Replay Pictures
UFC 100 is through and Brock Lesnar wins over Frank Mir in a second round TKO for continuously throwing hammer punches to the face of the bloddied Frank Mir which prompted the referee to stop the fight.

I was able to take all pictures of the fight and will feature them all here as a video tribute for the Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir archives in UFC 100 fight series I have here at Live UFC MMA Fights page.

Be sure to either subscribe to my feeds or visit us here after this day. I will be editing all the pictures that I took on the fight and I'm sure that all of you will like it. Congratulations to Lesnar for winning his title defense and redeeming himself from the previous loss in their first meeting. You can see the UGC 100 fight replay highlights at the official website of the UFC - UFC.Com.

No comments:

Subscribe for Updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner